Security Analytics Engineer
For our Security Analytics team we are looking for Security Analytics Engineers with excellent analytical abilities. A big part of the job will be expanding the Logpoint solution to support an ever growing number of formats, protocols and external systems, meaning experience with industry standards and 3rd party integrations will be preferred. Candidates with expertise and experience in the security domain will be preferred.
You will be part of the 150+ Engineering Team which consists of project managers,architects, QA and software engineers collaborating on the different components of the system, so we are actively seeking individuals who can work efficiently on their own, but also take an active role of something bigger and meet expectations from other teams and colleagues. As we are in the security space, quality and stability is essential for our product. Hence, if you know the difference between good quality and world-class quality, we encourage you to giving in your candidacy.
We expect you to be flexible and a fast learner as our setup is continuously evolving. You are excited about development and results, and you have an analytical approach to your work. You are structured and know how to work as a part of team and independently as well. You thrive in a busy working environment and like solving complex tasks.
- Develop applications for data integration, security analytics and other solutions.
- Good knowledge of Python and other programming languages.
- Good knowledge and interest in data driven security technology with an ability to apply them appropriately for alerting and reporting.
- Ability to develop codes rapidly, understanding the data structure to be integrated in the product.
- Ability to understand and apply appropriate standards, policies and regulations.
- Knowledge in Unix and other Operating Systems and Applications.
- Knowledge in Shell scripts, regular expressions and SQL queries.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities, threats and agents.
- Ability to take complete ownership of the development lifecycle for the applications produced.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications and also assist in documentation and release process.
- Good communication skill.
- Works closely with customers and partners.
- Ability to manage good relations with business leaders.
- We aim to find the candidate, who have experience or are familiar with following tool stacks (but not limited to);
Testing Tools: Metasploit, Nmap, OWASP ZAP, OpenVAS, Nexpose, Lynis, Wireshark
System Administration - Linux, Windows
Guides: OWASP Top 10, CIS, BSIMM, NIST, PCI DSS, etc.
Programming / Scripting – Python, Bash, PowerShell
Cloud services: Amazon Web Services, Azure, VMware
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Gratuity and provident fund schemes
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open international work environment
- Festival expense allowance
- Medical and accident insurance
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership