Technical Writer ( Senior / Mid Levels)
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Writer to join our Documentation Team to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our next generation SIEM solution. You will be creating various types of technical documents such as how-to guides, user manuals, references, and others meant for both internal and external users of LogPoint.
Working as a Technical Writer involves collaborating with different teams that include Software Engineers, Architects, Project Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers and Support Engineers. So, the ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and a technical background that enables her or him to interact effectively with subject matter experts and peers, and quickly grasp new technical concepts with passion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven working experience in Technical Writing or Software Documentation
- Familiarity with security domain and/or similar products
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervisionKey Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality documentation for various product lines that help customers understand and use the products
- Create new technical documentation using informative screenshots
- Update and revise existing documentation
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to gather technical information to write, update, and revise documentation
- Test content for accuracy and usability
- Proactively strengthen your knowledge of current technical writing methods, trends, and technologies
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Gratuity and provident fund schemes.
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged.
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
- Open international work environment.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Medical and accident insurance.